- Budget - I know its not the most romantic thing to think of first, but experts advise you to agree how much you want to spend on your wedding first, this will define your options and drive your decisions.
- Agree the date - think of time of weather, time of year, time of day, time of honeymoon.
- If you plan to have guests travelling from overseas - get out a "Save The Date" note as early as possible. This can just be a handwritten note on a pretty or quirky card, or you can get some printed.
- Start looking at venues - nowadays there are lots of informal venues as well as the formal hotel venues. Start visiting informally having a look around.
- Visit some wedding fairs. They are usually held at weekends and provide the opportunity to meet providers of various wedding services in one day.
Ultime Weddings Live at Punchestown Racecourse on 2nd & 3rd April have assembled all you could need for your Wedding. deBlaca has become the jewellery of choice for many brides, for themselves and also as gifts for bridesmaids and mothers. deBlaca will be showing the full range of jewellery at Ultimate Weddings Live 2016. See you there.