- The first Christmas Card was sent in 1843 by Sir Henry Cole an English civil servant.
- Christmas Crackers were invented by Tom Smith, a London sweet-maker in 1845.
- Christmas Tree Lights were invented by Ralph Morris and American and the first lighted tree was lit in the White House in 1895.
- Christmas Pudding became popular again when King George 1 of England re established an old tradition.
- The tradition of decorating with Holly and Ivy is preChristian and associated with Winter Solstice celebrations of new growth.
This year deBlaca Jewellery will be placed under Christmas trees in many different places and will continue to shine when Christmas is over.