- The Wicklow Way 127 km walk through the Dublin and Wicklow mountains. Starting at Marlay Park in Dublin and finishing in Clonegal, Co Carlow. (8- 10 days)
- Barrow Way 145 km from Lowtown, Co Kildare to St. Mullins, Co. Carlow. (4 days)
- The Burren Way 123 km from Lahinch to Corofin, Co. Clare. (5 days)
- The Sligo Way: 80km from Lough Talt, Co Sligo to Dromahair, Co. Leitrim (3 days)
- The Kerry Way: 200 km. Loop walk starting and ending in Killarney (8+ days)
- Táin Way: 40 km Loop walk starting and ending in Carlingford, Co. Louth (2 days)
- The Beara Way 184 km starting and ending in Glengarriff, Co Cork (11 days)
Most of the above walks offer shorter options if you want to do a shorter walk.
Walking these trails in Ireland brings me close to nature which is the inspiration for jewellery design. My "Irish Mountain" range reminds me and other walkers of wonderful days on the hills.