Its Summer time and many of us are planning trips away. Here are 5 simple tips that will help make packing easier:
- Roll clothes instead of folding - makes more space and less creases.
- Fill shoes, etc with small clothing items.
- Use a ziplock bag for all cables, chargers, adaptors, etc.
- Take lid off suncream, shampoo, etc and put a layer of clingfilm/saran wrap over top before replace lid - to avoid leakages.
- Always keep valuables, such as money and jewellery in your hand luggage.
Bon Voyage ! Have a good trip !