- Try on dress and shoes a few times in the days before the event; make sure you can walk, sit and dance comfortably.
- No matter how pretty the top of your dress is, have a matching wrap: you will be glad of it when walking about in the chilly night air.
- Dont overdo the make-up - remember less is more. And, don't overdo false tan - pale can be just as interesting.
- Don't experiment with flash eyelashes or dramatic eye makeup for the first time - try it out a few times beforehand.
- Bring some rescue items in your bag (a safety-pin, sticking plaster, hair clips, tissues) to come to aid of yourself or a friend.
- Look after your belongings - a lost or stolen bag or phone could mess up your night. More importantly, look after yourself and lookout for your friends.
- If you are drinking alcohol - be careful. Pace your drinking over the night and don't be pressurised to drink more than you should. You want to remember the night for the right reasons. Enjoy your night.
- Keep your jewellery simple and beautiful. Check out deBlaca collection for rings, pendants, bracelets and earrings - all designed and made in Ireland.
Share this post
← Back to News