- Get your dress first - Don't decide on jewellery until you have got your dress and headwear.
- Less is more - keep jewellery simple - tiny stud earrings with matching necklace; or drop earrings with matching bracelet.
- Gold or Silver? Silver or Platinum look best with a pure white dress while ivory fabric looks best with gold. If the dress has beadwork or metallic threads - match that with your jewellery.
- Wrist Jewellery - A silver bangle or bracelet will dress up your bare wrist. There is no need to wear a watch on your Wedding Day.
- Choose for comfort - make sure whatever jewellery you choose is easy to wear and is something you can wear again after your Big Day.
Have a look here at deBlaca earrings, necklaces and bracelets - some of the delicate pieces in silver and gold are perfect for brides and bridesmaids.